Guided Workbook Package (CCIE360-GW)
- CCIE R&S Lab Workbook: The CCIE R&S workbook contains 30 lab scenarios to help students practice and apply their learning on network equipment. Students can use their own practice lab at home or their employer, or rent remote equipment from their Cisco Learning Partner.
- Fast Lane Assessment: A Multiple choice test designed to help students verify their level of knowledge prior to purchasing any CCIE 360 package or component.
- Fast Lane Forums: Each student will receive access to online forums for the duration of the CCIE 360 program. These forums are available through the Fast Lane Community Site. Students may pose questions, provide input and receive support from Fast Lane instructors through this forum.
- Fast Lane Mentoring Services: Mentoring tools provide detailed and personalized feedback on configurations, graded lab score reports, best practice suggestions and recommendations for further study. Mentoring feedback is automatically generated each time the students completes an assessment or lesson. Fast Lane provides Online Mentoring sessions and Discussion Forums for our Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching students. During your program you will have access to CCIE 360 Round Table discussions with our SMEs located worldwide. These sessions are designed to address individual questions concerning your progress and level of readiness for taking the CCIE R&S Practical Exam.
- Remote rack time – 50 sessions: This package includes 50 self-scheduled remote lab sessions for individual practice.
Prezzo (IVA esclusa)