CIERS Package – Essentials (CCIE360-CIERSE)
- Cisco 360 Learning Management System: The heart of the Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching is the Learning Management System, an online portal where students access learning components such as the Self-Paced Lessons, Performance Assessments, and Reference Library. Students can also schedule lab sessions and leave comments for a mentor. The portal offers both students and employers a summary of progress through the curriculum and the ability to set milestones and view success metrics.
- CIERS Reference Library: The expansive and searchable technical reference library provides over 2000 pages of advanced networking documentation and best practices content. The web-based library is available online through the Cisco 360 Learning Program for R&S portal.
- CCIE R&S Lab Workbook: The CCIE R&S workbook contains 30 lab scenarios to help students practice and apply their learning on network equipment. Students can use their own practice lab at home or their employer, or rent remote equipment from their Cisco Learning Partner.
- Fast Lane Assessment: The CCIE R&S pre-assessment is a four-hour lab to measure the student’s starting competency. A score report helps the student and the Cisco Learning Partner choose an appropriate curriculum and learning components.
- Fast Lane Forums: Each student will receive access to online forums for the duration of the CCIE 360 program. These forums are available through the Fast Lane Community Site. Students may pose questions, provide input and receive support from Fast Lane instructors through this forum.
- Self Paced Lessons: IPv6, Frame Relay, CAT QoS, Link Layer, IGP, BGP, MPLS, Troubleshooting
- CIERS Pre-Assessment Lab: The CCIE R&S pre-assessment is a four-hour lab to measure the student’s starting competency. A score report helps the student and the Cisco Learning Partner choose an appropriate curriculum and learning components.
- 4 CIERS Assessment Labs: Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S offers a suite of assessment labs that can be taken independently or as part of an instructor-led workshop. Each assessment tests the student’s knowledge of concepts and technologies and tracks progress against learning goals and other students. A built-in mentoring guide provides detailed feedback, corrections and best practices for configurations. Assessments vary in degree of difficulty for use at various stages of the learning process.
Prezzo (IVA esclusa)