FlexPod for VMware Administration (FPVA)
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- System administrators, network and data center administrators
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Post-sales engineers and system engineers
The knowledge and skills that you should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Completed the!FL-FPVE course or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco UCS, NetApp Unified storage and Cisco Nexus switching
Obiettivi del Corso
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand core concepts related to FlexPod for VMware Administration
- Understand the components for FlexPod for VMware
- Perform basic administration tasks associated with FlexPod for VMware
Contenuti del Corso
This highly focused 3-day course provides a detailed understanding of administration tasks associated with administering FlexPod for VMware. This course focuses on post-implementation administration of NetApp MultiStore, Cisco Unified Computing Systems, Cisco Nexus 5000 switches, and VMware vSphere. This course outlines core administrative tasks such as server and application deployment, network separation, application management, backup and disaster recovery.
Durata: 3 Giorni
Prezzo (IVA esclusa):
- 2.700,- €
NetApp Training Units:
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course option.
Fuso orario: Asia/Istanbul
Fuso orario: Europe/Ljubljana