Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
Including CCNA Exam voucher
Students who purchase the CCNAX course will have access to additional pre-course material. That video material is a prerequisite and it must be taken before the frequency of the course. The student will receive data to access to the pre-course material upon the confirmation of the course.
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course is intended for the following audience:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Systems Engineer
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Designer
- Project Manager
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
This class is based on the traditional ICND1 and ICND2 classes and has been redeveloped to focus on achieving your CCNA efficiently with the view to fully prepare you for the exam whilst minimizing your time out of the office.
All delegates should have a good understanding of the basics of Routing and Switching technologies - they should be familiar with a PC, understand how to change an IP address on a PC, use the ipconfig command and understand the different types of Ethernet cable. Candidates should ideally have 6 months – 1 year practical experience in a networking environment.
In order to be prepared for this intense 5 day class, all delegates must complete the pre-class activity. Access to the preparation material will sent to you once you have booked your class.
Obiettivi del Corso
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe computer hardware basics, binary and hexadecimal number systems, basic networking terminology, and internetworking concepts
- Identify the major components of a network system, including clients and servers, network interface cards (NICs), internetworking devices, media, and topologies
- Describe the functions, operations, and primary components of local-area networks (LANs), wide-area networks (WANs), metropolitan-area networks (MANs), storage-area networks (SANs), content networks (CNs), and virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Describe the major network access methods and outline the key features of each
- Describe the functions and operations of switching technologies
- Explain the format and significance of each of the following components to a network system: IP addressing, classes, reserved address space, and subnetting
- Calculate valid subnetwork addresses and mask values so that user/network requirements are met when given an IP address scheme
- Explain the purposes of networking addresses, routing protocols, and routed protocols
- Describe the functions, operations, and primary components of WAN technologies
- Describe the function, operation, and primary components required to provide remote access services
- Use available configuration tools to establish connectivity to the appropriate network device in order to complete the initial device configuration
- Build a functional configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Use the appropriate show commands to display network operational parameters so that anomalies are detected
- Use the appropriate debug commands to monitor network operational parameters so that anomalies are detected
- Explain how bridging and switching operates
- Explain the purpose and operations of the Spanning-Tree Protocol
- Build a functional router configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Describe the features and operation of static routing
Contenuti del Corso
You will receive the following material for pre class learning and pre exam practice:
- Access to online e-learning and video preparation materials introducing you to the basics of Networking.
- Cisco Authorised Exam prep Flash cards
- Free Exam Voucher (for use in Ireland only)
- Free re-sit on the class if you do not pass* the 640-802 exam.
The CCNAX combines ICND1, which offers fundamental networking knowledge and ICND2, which will provide an advanced look at troubleshooting and introducing security and wireless topics. Both courses incorporate a large proportion of hands-on lab experience.
* Free re-sit within 6 months of CCNAX course attendance
Durata: 5 Giorni
Prezzo (IVA esclusa):
- 2.990,- €
Cisco Learning Credits: